Welcome to Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies, customized dessert tables, and all of the pretty details that make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

Feeling inspired to throw a fabulous bash of your own. In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Oh, Sugar! Events for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: ohsugar.events@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there in the trenches!  Thank you for the infinite little things you do to make these little creatures known as our children decent human beings.  Absolutely the hardest and best gig in town.

My mama.

Me and Baby Sugar.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I wanted to let you know that I featured you in my Mother's Day round up at: http://printabelle.com/?p=3016

    If you would like a featured button, I have one here on my About page: http://printabelle.com/?page_id=724


Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Oh, Sugar!